Saturday, January 19, 2013

Moving On...

I've made the desision to move to the next level with my life. And I'm not going to wait on anyone else's approval, I'm not waiting on anyone for anything anymore. I can't say I was really waiting for approval, it was more that I wanted things to be perfect.

But things are never going to be perfect. I know better than that. Waiting on perfection, I'll never get there. So, I'm moving forward.

I think it's going to be hard, all of it, but that's life. And, this is something I want more than anything, so I will try my best, I will do whatever it takes, if it can happen, I will make it happen. It's not going to come easy, I know that. But, no matter the obsticles that are put in my way, I will push on. And I wont give up.

Not much detail as to what I'm talking about here, I know. There will be. When I'm fully ready to tell my story. Trust me, there is more to come.

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment