Sunday, January 6, 2013

A little poetry...


Something I wrote a while ago... my thoughts and emotions are seriously on some weird speed of lightining trip today....
My brain is tripping, and stumbling
I try to grasp on to something
My hands flail, As I sit here
But nothing comes to mind
No rope to hold, Again and again
Your face, So serene
Flashes briefly across my subconscious
Change of CD
Music once again fills my ears
Irish accent fills the air
Melodic and soothing
Do you have to let it linger? Maybe I do
When will you tell me? When you want it to?
Will you? Cant think of words to say
Everything comes out all wrong
Sentences all screwed up. Words make no sense
As I try in vain to organize. I can’t tell you yet
Still not the time. But if it were what would I say?
Linger, Linger
Please, Let me collect my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment