Sunday, January 27, 2013

A little bit of everything.

Bitches need to stay the fuck outta my way. Seriously gonna hurt a bitch.

Stupid bitches piss me off. You bitch about wanting to be happy and find someone decent, but then you fuck around and act like a fucking idiot.

Pizza rolls. Ugh. I'm over this shit. Really? Some people don't understand what a fucking pizza roll is.

No, I do not want some dirty scruffy fucking douche bag to buy me a drink. I have a job, I'll buy my own shit, thanks. And, NO, I will not show you my tits... STOP FUCKING ASKING ME! If you wanna see tits and spend money on bitches you don't know, go to the fucking strip club.

Hawiian pizza does not have fucking coconut on it. Dumb ass. Don't argue with me. I make this shit all day.

Oh, I almost forgot.... I am fucking amazing, so fuck you if you don't think so.
And no, I don't fucking care if I mis-spelled anything. If you can't figure it out, fuck you. And if you want to point out my mistake just to be a cuntdrip, fuck you too. And yes I said cuntdrip.

done.


1 comment: