Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Hey baby show me your tits"

Why is it that when people get drunk, they say things to people they wouldn't normally say? "hey baby, can I see your tits" is not the way to start off good with someone. No, dickhead, you may not. I really don't understand. Is there some kind of man-thought that says that women with big tits are gonna show 'em just because they want to see? And really, what's the big deal? Oh, I forgot, men, no matter their age, are all fucking horny little bastards. And apparently, if shown even just a little side boob, they freak out and blow a load. It's nasty really. And sad. I don't fucking get the "O~face" if I see a penis..... actually I think that is gross. I'd rather not look at them.

I suppose when I see a man that I am highly attracted to it might get me going a bit, but I'm not all like "hey hot stuff, show me your cock" I think that would be just a bit on the trashy side. Do women just have like uber self control? Or is it just me? No, I don't hear other women, non whores, talk like that. Drunk or not.

I'm like one of the most vulgar women I know... does that even make sense? But anyways, I don't do that shit. It's trashy.

So, next time you are all drunk and see me out and about, please, don't ask me to show you my tits. Chances are, I'm going to hit you.

1 comment:

  1. I do not understand the obsession either Lindz

    ReplyDelete