Friday, August 9, 2013

In general.....

I find that I say the same things over and over again.... people are fucking ridiculous. People make me sick to my stomach. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING FAKE! People are fucking dumb as shit.

So, I'm going to put out general statements, if you think they apply to you, well take it, or sign off my blog, I don't fucking care. If not, move on.

Don't act like you are my buddy then turn around and throw  me under the bus. Not only is this rude as fuck, but it makes you look like a fucking cunt bubble bitch to anyone who sees it.

Don't pretend you like me. If you don't fucking like someone, be real. I'm the type of person that will help out pretty much anyone in need, if I have the means to do so, and when I do help someone I don't care for, it don't make me fake, it makes me fucking human. I'm honest about my feelings.

If you are a professional.... fucking act like it. It's ok to get a little out of control sometimes, but if you want ANYONE to take you seriously, don't act like you are 15. It's fucking pathetic. 

Don't hang up on me. If you fucking have the time to dial my number, you have the time to say bye. If you don't, then fuck you, don't call me.

Don't EVER try to tell me I have to do something. This just pisses me off. Makes me want to look at you and say "bitch you aint the boss of me" like a potty mouth 5 year old.

You do not need 1/4 bottle of that body spray. Take a fucking shower once in a while. Gross.

Crack a fucking window if you smoke in my truck. Yes, I'm a smoker, but I smoke enough on my own, I do not need your second hand fucking poison, I will take care of my own demise.

Don't ask me if I have a bathroom. "nope we piss in the backyard like dogs"

Use your fucking brain.

Have respect for other people, especially you elders. We learn this shit as young children. If your parents didn't tell you to respect people, then go disrespect them, and just stay there.

Don't try to be something you're not. If you want to be something, become it. This usually involves some kind of work. Unless you want to be a fucking cracked out hooker, you are gonna have to make an effort.  




1 comment: