Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blueberry Muffins..... and all that.

So, like two months ago, we (Tim & I) were at the grocery store, and he saw a mix for blueberry muffins. He just HAD to have blueberry muffins.....  Three days ago, I was sitting at home, alone, and as I was searching for something yummy to eat, I see the muffin mix that Tim just had to have.... I made them. Fuck it right!? He obviously didn't want them as bad as he thought, and I wasn't going to eat them all.... Anyways, I made them, ate one and put the rest in the fridge. That night, I told him and the boys I had made blueberry muffins.... and there was one for each of them. Today.... they are all still in the fridge..................... ugh.

I don't know why this bothers me as much as it does.... but OMGOSH! it pisses me off!

Maybe its the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment