Saturday, August 31, 2013

Commercials



That commercial for “Flirty Girl” fitness…. The lady says “I’ve lost up to 33 pounds” …..
Huh? What do you mean by “up to”???? Did you lose 33 pounds then go eat a fucking ice cream cake for breakfast? Or are you reading from a script and no one notices when you fuck up what you are supposed to say?
The commercial for Hip-hop Abs… and Rockin Body…..
It’s the same guy, same price, and pretty much the same action. One says “lose up to 3 pants sizes and 3 inches off your waist in the first 5 days” the other says “lose up to 5 inches off your waist in the first 3 days” WHAT THE FUCK? I’m sure if this works I’ll look great for my funeral. 5 fucking inches in 3 days?? What the hell kind of shit do they want me to do? And really 3 pants sizes in in 5 days? Come on.
The commercial for Mid-West Title Loans…. The lady says “there was a bridge that I had to gap” ….
Shouldn’t this be “a gap I had to bridge”? How does no one notice this???
The commercial for the tablet… I can’t remember which one it is.
Says you can set a timer on it so your kids won’t be able to use it after a certain amount of time…. I mean this is cool…. But then it goes on to say that this will tell your child time is up, so you don’t have to. Oh that’s great. I don’t have to pay attention to what my kid is doing, because now, technology will do it for me. Why don’t I just get a robot babysitter while I’m at it, then I’d NEVER have to pay attention to my kid. Fucking lazy people. USE YOUR VOICE AND TELL YOUR KID TIMES UP!
These commercials are pissing me off.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO Lindz! LMAO! (Personal favorite ~ “there was a bridge that I had to gap”)

    ReplyDelete