Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12-21-12

So, today is the 18th of December, 2012....
    It's Tuesday.

I've been thinking a lot about this 12-21-12 shit.... Well I don't know if it's shit or truth. But whatever it is, I am not going to spend the next 2.5 days over thinking it. I suppose if all this is real, well then, we are all toast.

My family, my friends, they all know I love them. I have only two regrets. And I'm not going to share them with you. But that's all. If it's real, well then it's real. If it's not, I suppose I'll look back on this and realize that I over think FUCKING EVERYTHING!

Ok, I'm done for today... well for the hour, who knows, I may have some more shit to fill your minds with before the day is over... but I doubt it.

For those of you that don't already know it.....

I fucking love you.

(Chances are, if you read this, my lovely nonsense, then you are a living breathing noun, and that means I have some kind of love for you)

For those of you that I know personally, that's real. Love. Fuck all that other shit, just be you. Grab those you love, hug them tight and just fucking tell them you love them.

This might be it. Even if the world isn't going to end in 2.5 days.... We never know how much time we have.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment