Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fucking Stalker Bitches

Ok look, I know whoever you are, you are straight up stalking all my shit, my blog, my facebook, probably my house and work too ya crazy fucking cunt. But here is a little news flash for ya...


Whoever you are, and I have a pretty good idea on that, you should know, that when you play with fire you will get burnt. And I my dear, am worse than fucking fire. I don't give two fucks if you see me coming, or who you are. This is it, I'll post this to facebook as well, your one and ONLY FUCKING warning, back the fuck away from me and MY FUCKING FAMILY or I will find out exactly who you are, and I will take care of this any way I see fit.

See people, I realize that the Internet is a place where anything you put here is free info, and sometimes people will use it against me, I know that, and I still choose to share my thoughts and feelings and journey with you all. But see even though I knew from the start, I still choose to do it. And that is my choice. I'm not out trying to get sympathy for what is happening now, and I am also choosing to only share bits of the story.... And I also do not need to be told how stupid it is to threaten someone via public posts, or how I should never let someone get to me like this.

I know. I don't fucking care.

So, Maggie, take the shit to court. You will only be proving that you are a fucking crazy bitch.

Any other crazy bitch that wants to start some trouble with me, you might want to think twice. I have no shame in saying I fight dirty. I will find the one thing that will hurt you the most, and I will fuck your shit all up. All I need is time.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think her elevator goes all the way to the top Lindz. Seriously, not the brightest crayola whatsoever apparently, and seems to me neither is her so called man. I truly believe, based on evidence, that this woman is "short bus special." I certainly do not wish to cause any kind of harm to anyone out there who has special needs in any way shape or form. But this gal is not dealing with a full deck and is putting herself out there like she is really something, not even comprehending what other people can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as I said, I have a pretty good idea on who it is, but who knows, I could be wrong. I mean I doubt I'm wrong, but I could be. Doesn't matter though, I'm over the bull shit. I have trust in my relationship, so all this bitch is doing is pissing me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can tell you right now I know its her through the grapevine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pitiful girl will get her due... love you and fuck anyone who thinks differently. You deserve all the happiness in the world and that chick needs to back the fuck off... for her sake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should also point out, for anyone who cares, this is not, I repeat; NOT, a physical threat. So again, I will say this MAGGIE, see that little key that says "print screen" or it might just say "prt sc" .... I'll wait while you find it.... ok, hit that key, then open up your "paint" program and click on "paste" Now, print that out and show it to the judge if you think it will help you. I told you before, I will never put Tim and the boys in jepordy. See, unlike you, I am a caring and loving human being... not to mention, I'm not stupid.

    ReplyDelete