Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Month 1, day 10

First month of taking Clomid.... I'm on CD 10, so not ovulating yet....

By this time next week I could be pregnant. Fingers crossed!

I'm told to "think pregnant" and "act pregnant" before I get pregnant.... which means, taking prenatal vitamins, eating better, getting some healthy exercise, and I need to quit smoking....

Well, so far, I'm taking the vitamins, and eating better... kinda getting some exercise, but not enough. And so far no luck on the quitting smoking.. but I've deff. cut back, a lot.


I'm really excited. I'm trying very hard not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm just so damn excited. Tim is pretty excited too, he's so sweet. He's like doing little things, and making little comments. Just too cute. But, I can tell he also isn't getting his hopes up too soon either. Although he isn't saying anything about it not working.... He's being very supportive.

I'm lucky.

I'm not letting anything, or anyone, stand in my way of happiness. No bull shit emails, texts, phone calls.... nothing.Say whatever you want. I know what's true and what's not.


2 comments:

  1. Do you want to try to quit smoking together? The buddy system kinda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the process now, down to about a half pack a day, or so.

    ReplyDelete