Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm ready for this!

So, I'm on day 3 of my provera, 7 days to go, then shortly after that I'll be starting the Clomid (fertility drug) and soon after that I will be testing daily for ovulation. Then, well, we know what happens then.

I'm so excited, but a little scared.... ok alot scared it wont work. I mean I know it can take a while, and I can do up to 12 cycles on this medication, but I'm scared it just wont work.....

I went over all the side effects, all the risks, and I'm not worried about that. I'm just afraid after all of it, I still wont be a Mommy.

But, I'm excited about all of it. I welcome the side effects, the bloating, the hot flashes, the headaches, the nausea, the possible vomit. I don't care. It's well worth it.

Tim is excited as well, although he wont say it, I can see it. I know his worries, all of them, and I understand. But I know we will be good.

So, I'm really in my journey now.... And I'm a ball of emotions that even I can't fully explain....
But, it will all be worth it in the end, I'll be a Mother. And that's wonderful.

I think it's going to be a crazy ride, but I will get there. I'll try to keep updating when I can

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment