Saturday, November 17, 2012

More Things That Piss Me Off

This is pretty much an overview of how my day went today...

and everything has really pissed me off.

Wake up from an incredible dream. Try REALLY hard to go back to sleep. Can't. Fuck you.

Fine. I will go take my shower, hopefully before anyone gets up and starts using the hot water.

Nope, not today. Another cold shower for me. Fuck you.

Okay, I really need some coffee. ... HAHAHA! Nope. I'm all out of coffee.

A really big FUCK YOU for that one.

My lovely boyfriend decides to blame the shortage of coffee on me.

Really, fuck you.

Go to Lowe's. I didn't even so much as brush my hair. And still every guy in there apparently thinks I'm famous.

Come on guys. You don't even get so much as a fuck you.

So, now it's time to go to work. Normally a great time for me. I love my job.

Not today.

So, for today, I'm giving out a fuck you.

I want to go back to my dream. Damn it.

I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment