Friday, October 11, 2013

Jibberish.

Sometimes the days get to me. Today I'm reflecting and I'm thinking WAY too much. My mind is racing, and I feel all out of sorts. Luckily, I have this lovely space to type type type. I suppose it's all jibberish, but whatever. I am in need of something and I don't know what it is. Ever have those days??

I am a FIRM believer in everything happens for a reason. Everyone I meet, I meet them for a reason, everyone who enters my life is there for a reason. Everyone who leaves my life, is gone for a reason, and those who come back, they are there for a reason too. Lately, I've come back in contact with a few people I had lost connection with. I do suppose I can give a lot of that credit to facebook, but again I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. The trick is figuring out what the reason is. I'm happy for all of those re-connections. All of them.

But that's not really what's on my mind.... I'm feeling very ugh, very blah. Very miniscule. Like I said, I'm in need of something, I just don't know what it is. Maybe it's just my hormones (being all out of whack as they are right now) but I just feel out of place, I am in the wrong place, and I can't see the exit. What do I do? How do I fix it? Who knows. I don't.

So this is definitely different from what I usually post, and I apologize for that. I don't think I've even said fuck or son of a bitch or anything of the sort. Well, I'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment