Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Evaporation lines

So, just a word to the wise....



Ladies, if you are planning on taking a pregnancy test, do not buy the ones that use blue dye. I've read so much about these damn evaporation lines, my mind is spinning.

See, I took two pregnancy tests, and there were very, very faint positives. Well as it would turn out, those "positive" lines were in fact evaporation lines.

From what I have read, and what my doc told me today, the pregnancy tests that use blue dye suck! Use the pink dye ones or digital. Oh and FYI: DIGITAL TESTS ARE ONLY GOOD AFTER A MISSED VISIT FROM FLO! The sensitivity level is different, and it takes more of the HGC (pregnancy hormone) for the digital tests to work right.

Oh and a lot of websites will say that all evaporation lines are colorless or grey... NOT TRUE! Mine were VERY BLUE! And no, it does not always take the full 10 minutes or whatever for them to show up. I think that all depends on how you pee on the damn thing. 

BAD....





GOOD.....

 





No comments:

Post a Comment