Friday, February 1, 2013

Ha ha ha, I lied.

But don't worry friends, and stalkers, if you got up to pee, I promise, all this will still be here when you get back.

Ok, sorry, I just had to. Anyways, I'm back on my rage path. I realize that alot of what I have to write about has to do with crazy bitches, or bad parenting, or both...

Well...

I don't understand how a parent can use their child just to get at someone. If you want to be a bitch and hurt someone, why use a child? Did that child do something to deserve being put in the middle? Are you to fucking stupid to understand that you are hurting the child?

Children should never be forced to choose between parents.

If the two of you could at one time be close enough to bump each others uglies, then for fucks sake, grow up an get along. Not only is it only hurting the child, or children involved, but don't you think life would be much less stressful if you two would stop?? I do. I also think that the two parents would communicate better when it comes to the child(ren)

I know it will never happen for some people, and that really makes me sad for the kids, and I kinda wanna bitch smack parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment